March 3, 2015
- New Daily Challenge system!
- New Player Level system!
- Pokémon TCG: Double Crisis!
- Added Double Crisis, a 34-card mini expansion.
- Added gameplay text to the placeholder image that displays when a card is loading.
- Remastered background music and sound effects.
- Added option to download all available card images to the device.
- Added option to delete all card images from the device.
- Added Daily Challenge and Player Level features.
- New Daily Challenges are available on login each day and offer rewards for completion.
- Increase Player Level by completing Daily Challenges to unlock additional rewards.
- Active Daily Challenges and Player Level progress can be viewed in the Profile tab.
- Removed Achievements feature.
- Removed Login Bonus feature.
- Removed bonus Trainer Token reward for completing the first Ranked or Tournament match each day.
- Code cards found in physical Pokémon TCG: Double Crisis blister packs can be redeemed in the Shop to unlock 4 Double Crisis 7-card booster packs and a coin featuring either the Team Magma or Team Aqua logo.
- The cursor now defaults back to the code entry field after clicking the Submit button when redeeming a code.
- Reduced animation length when opening multiple booster packs consecutively.
- Trade tags can now be applied to cards during the booster pack opening animation.
- Fixed bug that prevented cards from displaying properly when two cards of rare or higher rarity are present during the opening animation.
- Removed Practice setting from Random Battle mode.
- Improved presentation of the game log during a match.
- Added game log export feature to Match Results window. The exported game log is copied to the device's clipboard and can be pasted into a separate text editing program to save for later reference or bug reporting.
- Replaced Tournament Tickets with Trainer Tokens on Bonus Wheel and in Mystery Box. Tournament Tickets are still available on the Victor's Bonus Wheel and in the Victor's Mystery Box.
- Tournament Queues list now displays more relevant information.
To post your thoughts about this announcement, please post to our Feedback Forum.
You must be logged in to view or post to the Feedback Forum.
Edited by TPCi_Samhayne, 26 March 2015 - 05:08 PM.
Pokémon TCG Online
The Pokémon Company International
Need help from the support team? Visit the [url="http://www.pokemon.com/support"]support portal[/url] and submit a ticket!