- Added support for the Pokémon TCG: XY—Primal Clash expansion, bringing over 150 new cards to the game.
- Stability improvements for the iOS game client.
- Improved caching for preloaded card assets in default theme decks and Trainer Challenge.
- Improved font display for game dialogue and chat.
- Portuguese localization added for the Pokémon TCG: XY—Phantom Forces expansion.
- Users now receive a notification when nearing and meeting the maximum limit for Trainer Tokens.
- Code cards found in physical XY—Primal Clash booster packs can be redeemed in the Shop to unlock a digital booster pack from the same expansion.
- Code cards found in physical XY—Primal Clash theme decks can be redeemed in the Shop to unlock a digital version of that deck.
- Trainer Tokens can be redeemed in the Shop to unlock non-tradable theme decks and non-tradable 5-card booster packs from the XY—Primal Clash expansion.
- Improved animation for opening booster packs.
- Improved messaging for deck validation dialogue.
- Replaced 1 Mystery Box panel on the Bonus Wheel with an additional Trainer Token panel.
- Replaced 10-card booster packs in the Mystery Box with 5-card booster packs.
- Mystery Box contents are no longer tradable.
- Implemented new Victor’s Bonus Wheel and Victor’s Mystery Box for the winning player of a Ranked match.
- The Victor’s Bonus Wheel includes large Trainer Token amounts and additional opportunities to receive a Tournament Ticket or a Victor’s Mystery Box.
- The Victor’s Mystery Box includes larger Trainer Token and Tournament Ticket amounts, tradable single cards, and tradable 10-card booster packs.
Please post your feedback regarding this update [url="http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/28273-xy-primal-clash-update-official-feedback-thread/"]here![/url]
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
“Mods are always just a hoppip, skiploom, and a jumpluff away!”
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!