Sign in to follow this  
zeemar

favourite anime series

zeemar

mine has to go to Johto league champions but my 2nd favourite is orange islands. what are yours?

Edited by zeemar

Milennin

Wait, is this about anime series in general or Pokémon anime seasons? Because my favourite anime are [Content removed - please keep all discussion on the topic of Pokémon. -Mod. Poplar]. As far as Pokémon anime goes... it's not really good, that's all I can say about it. I can manage to sit through the occasional episode if I'm bored and I'll watch the movies (they mostly range from bad to decent), but that's about it.

Edited by Mod_Poplar
Please keep all discussion on the topic of Pokémon.

zeemar

this is about pokemon anime, seeing as non-pokemon things aren't allowed on the forums

Edited by zeemar

MaSkullzOnFire

Having not seen any other season passed Ruby and Sapphire (and absolutely loathing it) and having not seen The Johto Journey's for a long while, my favourite season has to be the first season.

However, if there's one episode I don't like to watch it's "Pikachu's Goodbye". That episode gives me the feels all the time.

Edited by MaSkullzOnFire

Mod_Poplar

Hello Trainers!

As stated in the description of this subforum, all discussion must be related to the Pokémon Animated Series specifically. Discussion of topics other than Pokémon is not permitted here.

As for my favorite series, I'm going to have to stick with Indigo League. Lots of good nostalgia for me. :D

DesDaddy

Has to be Indigo League :)

Yeah, Pikachu's Goodbye is a tough one, not sure if I was wise or not letting a 4 year old watch that, lol

Edited by DesDaddy

Victorsaurus

Can I pick "Origins"? If not then Indigo League.

Edited by Victorsaurus
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

JaysonFour

Indigo League, with Orange Islands a very, very close second. The original will always be the best, but I loved the originality of the Orange Crew challenges- instead of just another battle, you were forced to use your head on challenges that tested more than just how powerful your moves were...

...how great would a game set in the Orange Islands be? Or even if it was included as an after-game area for the next version of Kanto that comes along?

Edited by JaysonFour

SpiralBreeze

I am a purist and enjoyed Kanto. I also am an odd ball and loved Tracey Sketchit, so Orange Islands was definitely my cup of Moo Moo Milk.

And yes, WHY oh WHY haven't they had an Orange Island game yet? Just make it a Demo thing, quick and sweet with the four gym badges and a cruise ship and that's that!

Edited by SpiralBreeze

zeemar

I am a purist and enjoyed Kanto. I also am an odd ball and loved Tracey Sketchit, so Orange Islands was definitely my cup of Moo Moo Milk.

And yes, WHY oh WHY haven't they had an Orange Island game yet? Just make it a Demo thing, quick and sweet with the four gym badges and a cruise ship and that's that!

because the anime is based off of the game so they're not going to make a game off of the anime series

Edited by zeemar
  • Downvote 1

harshu

I like the Pokemon Battle Frontier & Pokemon Origins. These are my favorite anime series.

Edited by harshu

JaysonFour

because the anime is based off of the game so they're not going to make a game off of the anime series

Somebody's never heard of Pokemon Yellow, I see... I think they could do it, obviously- maybe they're saving it for the next Kanto remake?

Edited by JaysonFour

zeemar

Somebody's never heard of Pokemon Yellow, I see... I think they could do it, obviously- maybe they're saving it for the next Kanto remake?

first off I have heard of yellow, but that was still kanto, I don't think they're not going to make an entirely new region form the anime especially since the orange islands series was like 15 years ago. Also new kanto remakes, if that will ever happen is still probably 10 years away. we'll probably get 3 new generations and DPP & BW remakes before a second set of kanto remakes

Edited by zeemar

Aniketdianafury

I think X and Y animated series is the best because i hve seen most mega evolutions in it including Mega-Lucario , Mega-Mawile and clearly not seen in anime but Mega-Blaziken speed was awesome when he first faced ash :wub: :rolleyes:

Edited by Aniketdianafury

Beevog91

My favorite would have to be the Diamond and Pearl seasons. Piplup is my fav which is what made this an easy choice.  :D :P

MaSkullzOnFire

My favorite would have to be the Diamond and Pearl seasons. Piplup is my fav which is what made this an easy choice.  :D :P

Wasn't that the one where Dawn's Buneary had a crush on Pikachu? Or am I thinking of a different season?

The_Iron_bat

Ever since Orange islands came out, they've been some of the most interesting formats of bagel earning I've seen in the series ever. So I like orange Islands the most.

zeemar

No, MaSkullzOnFire that is when dawn's buneary had a crush on Pikachu as it was the only region with dawn in it, not counting the brief appearance at the end of the BW series

SpiralBreeze

I keep forgetting about Black and White.  I LOVE Cilan.  He's so pretentious, he's the epitome of a Brooklyn hipster.  I mean he cooked paella in one episode!  At least that's what the English dub said.  I wish I had a Cilan doll.  I want one so bad.

motherohbrother

ive got to go with XY i mean the art is beutefully done ********* more of the love intrest then misty may dawn etc and the showw has a lot more about ashs back story making this my favorite btw of course kalos reigon

SeanZStorm

Kalos would have to be my favorite. The original series was good, but the animation feels a little old (although it is perfectly understandable, seeing as it was made 15 years ago or so). Advanced generation and Sinnoh were ok, but I haven't really followed the series so can't make an opinion on them. Black and White made no sense (Ash's Pikachu tied with a Latios just a few episodes ago, then it gets pounded by a lv 5 Snivy!?!) but the opening song is my second fav among all of them, except the XY Opening Theme.

That said, XY has the best graphics, as well as more unique character developments and the gang doesn't feel like a copy of the original Ash-Misty-Brock trio (cough, Iris and Cilan, cough). Also, many of my favorite Pokémon were introduced/featured in it, including Lucario, Aegislash, and of course, Greninja. I also liked the references to a different anime with ninjas in it (not gonna mention it by name coz of the forum policy :) ) and Ash's "fusion" with Greninja.

JakeSnowFlake

Die hard Pokémon fan right here! New Seasons just aren't the same.

:cool:

Pokémon Indigo League Season 1 Episodes 1-5

Download Link - - -> ********************

SuperStone

Just realized I never posted here. :P It's a stereotypical answer, but: Indigo League.  Season 1 forever.  I feel like all the relationships and everything in the show was set up just to be one season, and when they realized it would go on forever, they didn't think to fix it.  So everything after season one is missing something, and everything after Hoenn is trash (except for a few hidden gems).  This is, of course, just my opinion.

Igmivrial

Sord art online and Naruto

SuperStone

Sord art online and Naruto

(Pssst- this is just for the pokemon anime.)

Sign in to follow this