Sign in to follow this  
Muadyb

Online Decks (Buy)

Muadyb

Is possible, or will be, to buy an virtual decks (to obtein the code) or buy an code (virtual deck) to play TCGO? Like an option in Shop section.

For me, the physical cards isnt necessary, i want only to play TCGO.

Mod_Good

Hey Muadyb!

Thanks for posting today! We see that you would like to have an option to buy a code from a virtual deck. This is an awesome idea and we have forwarded your recommendation to our team to look into. Having a virtual deck is a wonderful idea and would also help us gamers who tend to lose cards not lose them. If you have any other information that would help with your feedback, please post.

Thanks again for playing Pokémon!

Prof_Good

liGht=tRuth=fOcus

nachoalfonso

I wouldnt buy virtual only cards. I think that the greatness of this TCGO is that you can buy physical cards and then redeem codes and get virtual cards, that makes this game better than others TCGO....(Magic I am looking at you...) Please, continue with this policy.

sequoian

I don't have anyone to play pokemon tcg with so an option to buy virtual cards for when I can play tcgo with others would be great! It would mean I can play with others with my own deck online like I would offline if I could ha.

GhostKomori

Yeah, I don't have much use for real-life cards, because there's no one around to play. They'd just go into my box with my Wizards-era cards. :P

Of course, if they're digital-only, I would hope they'd cost less than the real life ones. (It'd only make sense. Digital only should be cheaper than Real+Digital)

Muadyb

Hi

In my country (Portugal = Europe), to play in real situation i must travel bunch of kilometers (miles) and is unsure to have players to play, but is not impossible.

To buy, for example, the black and white expansion, i can´t, is not avaible (for me i think is only avaible in end of Summer, the 3 themes decks).

So yes, i think the virtual option can be good: buy in same time like the USA, confort, cheaper, etc (this is an option, of course you can still have the real cards).

rdxunited

Hey Muadyb!

Thanks for posting today! We see that you would like to have an option to buy a code from a virtual deck. This is an awesome idea and we have forwarded your recommendation to our team to look into. Having a virtual deck is a wonderful idea and would also help us gamers who tend loose cards not loose them. If you have any other information that would help with your feedback, please post.

Prof_Good

liGht=tRuth=fOcus

Finally a Mod has taken this suggestion into consideration. I've talked about it a few times and it's been ignored. Also, compared to other forums I think you guys could improve the way its layed out. It can do better in my opinion.

catalilly

I would love the option to buy virtual cards/decks. Though I agree with ghost that it should not cost as much since they are not real.

Harion

i agree that there should be an option to buy virtual Pokemon cards. and that there be MANY payment options available. there are no stores that sell Pokemon TCG cards in my area. i have to go to my country's capital to buy them. and even then, i'd have trouble finding a store selling them. there are very few stores selling TCG cards in the country.

five_way_biro

I think aside from virtual cards, they should also make real life boosters and later decks redeemable via QR like the black and white starter packs. I personnally like to collect pokemon cards in real life but have no one to play against. That's why I gave up in the end because buying cards purely for collection was too much money for me. But if the TCGO allow players to upload a QR code/ redeem every booster pack they buy in real life into the TCGO, it'd be awesome!

it'd obviously be cool if the redeemed TCGO boosters can be exactly the same as the ones in real life, but i think an easier obtion for the manufacturers and programmers is just give a code that gives you the same version/generation of booster pack on TCGO, but with different cards (choosen randomly, like any other TCGO booster would) inside.

Prof_Midvali

Finally a Mod has taken this suggestion into consideration. I've talked about it a few times and it's been ignored. Also, compared to other forums I think you guys could improve the way its layed out. It can do better in my opinion.

Hey there rdxunited!

I’m sorry to hear that you feel your posts are being ignored. However, I’d like to assure you, and all other forum users, that no post gets ignored. Trust me, we read every post. That being said, because we do take the time to read every post, said forums perusal does not always allow us enough time to respond to every concern sadly. We do apologize for this.

I want you to know though that this does not mean we do not take into account what is said, even if it is not explicitly responded to. If we are unable to respond for whatever reason, we do take note internally of everything that is said. Trust me, every one of you has a valuable voice in our eyes. =)

Concerning suggestions for the forums; if you have any please include every bit of detail that you can muster so we know exactly what you want, how you feel and what you wish for. That will help us the most to improve your experience with the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online.

“The game of life is not so much holding a good hand, but playing a poor one well.”

Always feel free to contact the Pokémon Support Team at with any bug reports, concerns or issues.<span style="font-family: Tahoma;]

Muadyb

The idea of the QR codes in booster (with random 10 cards: 6 common, 3 uncommon, 1 rare (foil)), is an good idea, like the situation of decks.

Community, this will happen (online game, buy for play online, qr decks, qr booster, etc), and i think is the next step of future of TCG.

I play since 1996, much rules change and the pokemon too, but the essence of play is the same, battle with others to be the number 1 worldwide teeth_smile.png.

For others words, the multiplayer version (patch) of TCG is comming soon....and like the others multiplayers games, is necessary to have an official game to go online (except of virtual deck option).

Note: This virtual world (only virtual deck) cant be the same price like an real deck (like half of the price).

burtyy

I would much rather purchase virtual cards, since I have no one to play against in real life, and TCG online would be the only other way to play against other human beings. That said, I really hope they let us buy singles rather than booster packs, because buying loads of booster packs is extremely expensive and usually just leaves me with a bunch of useless cards that I didn't want.

Prince_Ludwig

Ugh. Dang. Wot happened to the bunch of people sayin' they wouldn't pay for stuff? >_>;;

Please don't give them ideas that could possibly have them change their minds on the possibility of getting free virtual booster packs/cards ala Gameboy TCG upon victories/virtual currency. >.>;;;

Muadyb

But is the normal way and the real point of TCGO, i think.

Isn´t an pure coincidence the black and white come with QR codes (this new expasion is like an reboot of TCG - rules changed, the abilities (poke-bodies and poke-powers), the item cards (trainer and support), etc.

The new generation of TCGO is too create an real world and the virtual world in same time of existence, and everyone is free to chose their best way to play (real or virtual).... Lot of ppl cant play right now (except of USA and Japan) or dont have the locations, or companions or time to travel, etc. We live in Tech Age teeth_smile.png.

Only thing will be free is the maintenece of the account (like WOW and others)

The tokens is use to buys cloths, acessories, etc (their real use in actually).

I can be totaly wrong in my point of view.

tolken

Actually...I think both free and paying models work so much better together!

Allow free but limited (either by time, growth or power) access which encourages revisiting and purchasing more time, growth or power by paying in.

An example would be say 5 gems = 1 booster pack. With gems available for purchase or via earning 1 from your first game every day.

Prince_Ludwig

Actually...I think both free and paying models work so much better together!

Allow free but limited (either by time, growth or power) access which encourages revisiting and purchasing more time, growth or power by paying in.

An example would be say 5 gems = 1 booster pack. With gems available for purchase or via earning 1 from your first game every day.

Uh, wot do you mean by "time"?

kzin9731

I would like to see something like a small pack of cards you can win/buy with the tokens earned from playing via the starter decks. 4 cards per pack, 3 commons and 1 rare or uncommon card.

I would just like to see getting some type of virtual pack to get so I can try out new cards and do some deck building online.

NintenDuck

@ Ludwig:

I think she's referring to "free, unlimited access for X days" deals, like with most MMOs.

Prince_Ludwig

@ Ludwig:

I think she's referring to "free, unlimited access for X days" deals, like with most MMOs.

Ewwwwwwwwww. Bad bad bad bad.

NintenDuck

Yeah, I don't like those either, but, since this is free to play (hopefully, I won't make another typo with this one! tounge_smile.png), that likely won't be the case.

Prince_Ludwig

Yeah, I don't like those either, but, since this is free to play (hopefully, I won't make another typo with this one! tounge_smile.png), that likely won't be the case.

If I recall correctly, and I know I do, just a week ago we were all saying we wouldn't pay for bonus content. Now it looks like there's a newer crowd contradicting that and giving TCPi the wrong idea. x-x

tmp200

I think that if Pokemon releases virtual cards, it will reach out to a larger crowd, those who has no use for the physical card because they have no one to play with. I think it's an excellent idea. I'd probably buy a few myself, if the price is right.

Muadyb

And that crowd will enlarge in future.... tounge_smile.png

Note (Example): One deck ( QR code) and tokens (rewards of winning battles) for buy boosters and cards; Gems for real money (like premium) to buy special coins, acessories, and etc. This way is an mix of pay and free.

hansnake

Hey Muadyb!

Thanks for posting today! We see that you would like to have an option to buy a code from a virtual deck. This is an awesome idea and we have forwarded your recommendation to our team to look into. Having a virtual deck is a wonderful idea and would also help us gamers who tend to lose cards not lose them. If you have any other information that would help with your feedback, please post.

Prof_Good

liGht=tRuth=fOcus

Looks like you won with that comment Muadyb.

Sign in to follow this