Sign in to follow this  
serebii11

nightfall and daybreak theme decks online

serebii11

sorry i am very confused is it possible to unlock the undaunted hteme decks online or not?

they are online but are locked and the theme decks dont have codes?

can you unlock them

striderpt3

I have 2 theme decks you need to go shop and choose option redeem a code go to your theme deck ( Black And White Pokemon) you have a card on back have a code write this code on redeem a code

Mod_Snow

Hello!

To clarify, the new Nightfall and Daybreak decks do NOT currently contain any code cards, meaning that they cannot be unlocked as of right now. Keep an eye on announcements for when more information is available about these two new decks! ^_^

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that."

- Vash the Stampede

TheJavelin001

well then i just wasted my money lol

funicode

Hopefully it will be available when the Emerging Power comes out

rival173

nooooooooo why i bought a night falldeck back in january

Artzcreator

Yeah.. to re-release sucks for anyone who bought it before... will there be a chance for the people who bought it before the re-release to claim the online one.. seems only fair?

supernova51D

well from now on buying theme decks wont be a waste.

im sure from every new gen of cards they wil alwasy have deck with redemption codes.

so no worries then.

sayuri_kimuri91

I dont mind re-buying the theme decks! i had to re-buy the the water assult deck b/c i lost the code... anyways dosent hurt to have extras jusst to trade!

rabidepicgoose

im mad at pokemon because i just wasted 15 bucks on this deck to play it online or could you send me a code card seriously mad

rabidepicgoose

yaeh bcause i thought it came with code card and only bought it for online use

rabidepicgoose

im really sorry to bother you but could you please send us people who wasted our money code cards, its only fair

GR0

Yeah, I was pretty surprised at the terrible way they handled it. No code cards until the majority has already bought those decks? That's a nice way to show you care about your customers...

Now I do understand you can't prove you actually bought those decks (any available information can easily be shared on the web), but I do hope an alternate way to unlock them becomes available to make things fair. Like, perhaps, when you bought a certain amount of decks (proving you are someone who buys decks, just not proving you actually bought Daybreak/Nightfall as that's impossible) you get those decks for free?

PyreDynasty

They have never said those decks would have codes in them, in fact they have said in no uncertain terms that there aren't codes in them. Those decks came out way before the TCGO, why should anyone think they have code cards in them. They don't say they have a code card anywhere on them, and they clearly list on the back everything that's in the package. It isn't their fault you didn't look at the thing you were buying. If you get it unlocked for you then I think I should too, I bought those decks back when they first came out. All that happened is that those decks became visable to us in beta before they should have.

They have said that they will be unlockable this fall. I don't think it will be a reprint, I think it will be in a tin or something which will have the codes. Just speculation.

sterlingW

Maybe you should all Actually read the announcements.

That's what school for?

Mod_Proto

Greetings!

Sorry about the confusion, but as we have stated many a time before, anything that will have a code card for online use, will be specially marked for online play.

Please see Prof Steel's Redemption Post for more information!

Thanks

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up makes it permanent"

GR0

They have never said those decks would have codes in them, in fact they have said in no uncertain terms that there aren't codes in them. Those decks came out way before the TCGO, why should anyone think they have code cards in them. They don't say they have a code card anywhere on them, and they clearly list on the back everything that's in the package. It isn't their fault you didn't look at the thing you were buying. If you get it unlocked for you then I think I should too, I bought those decks back when they first came out. All that happened is that those decks became visable to us in beta before they should have.

They have said that they will be unlockable this fall. I don't think it will be a reprint, I think it will be in a tin or something which will have the codes. Just speculation.

Buying because of thinking they'd have codes isn't the issue here. Buying just to buy the decks IRL and then months later it is suddenly revealed that when you buy them this fall they'll have codes, that's the issue.

Berquet50

They even have achievements for these decks, sometimes it's not consistent, gems that we can't use, tokens are for children only, and UD decks...

PyreDynasty

I'm personally glad that the older decks will become unlockable somehow. It's kind of a waste of energy complaining about something that we don't know yet. I doubt they will reprint the decks, I think the online decks will be a bonus in some other product. Perhaps they will come with the Noble Victories decks, or tins. I don't think they would sell all that well if they did rerelease the theme decks just for Online. Everyone who wanted one already has it. There are still four or five of them sitting on the shelf at my local Walmart.

reaperhawkmoon85

can any one tell me how u can get the night fall and day breaker decks for online play the only to decks i want if any one nows please let me know

deaftstar

I just bought nightfall, this kind of sucks.

How would they re-release them, that is the worst idea. There has to be a way to redeem our purchase with the barcode on the back of the box. (If you kept your box).

I thought you could buy undaunted and redeem them, because they are in the online shop.

This site has some serious confusion.

Dont reply and tell me I can only redeem bandw packs, I know. At least give us undaunted for free.

Burphlosion

yeah i bought the nightfall and there was ment to be a online code card inside and to my shock there was no code card inside, I wanted to use the nightfall deck online, I mean I bought the nightfall deck so I could use it online.......so wheres my online code?

Mod_Proto

Greetings!

The codes for this deck would be featured in the Pokémon: HeartGold & SoulSilver Undaunted Prime Challenge Box. Ensure that if you're ever buying anything for the TCGO it comes specially marked for online usage. This can be a bit confusing a especially when there are still some older versions of these decks floating around out there for purchase which don't have the codes. If you did buy the correct item however, you can alway send a ticket into support by using the Ask a question button at support.pokemon.com. Make sure to include some proof of purchase like receipt or upc code if you do! Hope this helps!

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition, giving up makes it permanent."

Paracrinoid

This situation is a real shame. I have been collecting cards since the original base set, and the online service is a great idea. I hope that a suitable resolution to this problem is found for those of us with the early packs, as many of us have been customers for years and it would be a shame for a great company with such a brilliant product to let us down.

AriesDante

I got the same deal with Royal Guard and the other deck which i can't remember the name. No code by the deck themselves and they even cost more than the B&W theme decks. Shouldn't we who can provide some info of the purchased physical deck should get something in reurn like a few booster credit? I end up buying the online code from ebay that cost me around $5 per deck. Not too expensive but not exactly cool that real physical deck doesn't give you the code.

Sign in to follow this