Sign in to follow this  
ktlevesque

Error Loading - Flash Player security restriction

ktlevesque

Okay, the schedules maintanence is complete. Unfortunately, I am still getting the FPSR error.

Anyone else have the same problem?

I have done as suggested, cleared my cache and refreshed.

I don't have the same issue on my Laptop. It's just on my PC.

Any suggestions from the forum or mods?

ktlevesque

Just so you know, flash keeps a seperate cache then your browser.

Try going here, it loads up the flash storage manager and you should be able to clear it out.

http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html

Tolken,

Thank for a suggestion. Unfortunately, just gave that a go, no luck. I'm stuck with the same error message.

Mod_Kova

KTLevesque, we apologize that you are still receiving this error message. If the issue persists, we ask that you please open a Support Request (follow the Support menu tab at the top of the page) so that our CSR can provide you 1 on 1 assistance. Thank you!

ktlevesque

KTLevesque, we apologize that you are still receiving this error message. If the issue persists, we ask that you please open a Support Request (follow the Support menu tab at the top of the page) so that our CSR can provide you 1 on 1 assistance. Thank you!

Kova,

Not a problem at all. I have already submitted my issue and it is a WIP (2890).

I'll probably post my solution when that time comes.

Thanks.

ktlevesque

Cosso posted a 64-bit solution for those of us still experiencing the Flash error:

www.pokemontcg.com/forums/faq-22/topics/flash-player-and-64-bit-operating-systems-hot-issue

I unloaded Flash from my computer. Then I loaded Firefox from the link below:

ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/3.0/win32/en-US/

I then went to the Adobe Flash sight from Firefox and loaded the Flash Player.

Then I tried to load the game . . . I still get the Flash error.

Any suggestions from the Mods or the forum?

ryanvalle

Hey, I've been playing for over a week now and I just went to play the Online TCG and I saw this same error message! This must be a software issue, not a computer issue.

braviary24

What about a Missing String Resource?

ktlevesque

Kova,

I tried support and they keep closing my ticket without solving the issue. They give a suggestion or none at all and then drop the problem.

I'm not trying to be difficult. I genuinely would like to help solve the problem while it is beta. My kids won't play the game because it is too buggy. I think the game could be a lot of fun for them, but I agree.

I have been playing the game on my laptop without any problems. But my PC can't get throught the Flash error.

Let me know what I can do to help.

-KTL

ktlevesque

Any news on the Flash Player Security Restriction error?

sunnyday47

I'm having this problem as well and i gave TCG as much access as possible and still nothing.

xdanx

That's weird, I had the same problem, and the only thing I did on my firefox was refreshing (F5) the website, and it loaded with no problems :/

Prof_Midvali

I'm having this problem as well and i gave TCG as much access as possible and still nothing.

Hey GummyBear47, I'm sorry to hear that's an issue for you. It looks though that you have been away from the site for at least 9 hours now though. This may be a good thing. It's possible that our servers may have filled up or some random error that has since been fixed happened.

In any case, if, when you come back next, this issue continues to occur, please bump this thread or submit a customer service ticket as per the instructions in my signature so we can help you get everything running correctly. =)

Always feel free to submit a ticket to The Pokémon Support Team at support.pokemon.com with any bug reports, concerns or issues. Remember, you MUST be signed into your Pokémon Trainer Club Account to receive a response.

KingArceus12

I use Internet Explorer and everytime I try to access Trainer Challenge or the Avatar Creator I keep getting the Flash Player Restriction Message. I have never actually gotten to play the game.

elitetrainer468

i have the same problem. I keep on getting the fpsr error loading message . I have never acutally played the trainer challenge. any tips!

elitetrainer468

do you have to wait till the maintenence is over for the flash player sercurity restriction to go away. Please help. I really want to play this game

elitetrainer468

i use google chrome and the message pops up every single time. What do i have to do to play the trainer challenge and to customize my avatar

ktlevesque

Support has picked up the issue again. There is no clear solution at this point, but I'll post one when it is found.

Smigou

Here occur the same problem ;/

CrystalMercy

I tried to load this game in Firefox 3.6, Firefox 3.8, Firefox 4, Internet explorer 9, and Google Chrome 10 and I get the same flash restriction error at the Trainer Challenge in all of them sadly.

I would love to help with this where I can so I will install the browsers Opera and Safari at my computer when I get home and will tell later if it happens there too xD

jonboy532

maybe you just need a Flash player update??

try doing that exspecially if you have an old pc :)

ktlevesque

That may work for some. It doesn't solve my issue. I have loaded new and older versions of Flash to no avail.

Support hasn't given a status update or response to my ticket for a week now. I'll keep you update on the latest. regular_smile.png

CrystalMercy

That may work for some. It doesn't solve my issue. I have loaded new and older versions of Flash to no avail.

Support hasn't given a status update or response to my ticket for a week now. I'll keep you update on the latest. regular_smile.png

This, exactly what KTlevesque said ^^ Thank you for the tip though jonboy, I tried it out immediately but alas.. it didn't work for me.

I have a very new pc, Windows Vista Home Premium Edition 32 bit service pack 2, processor is an Intel core Quad cpu with 2GB Ram all software up-to-date with administrator rights.

Oh and by the way, I also get the flash restriction error in the browsers Opera and Safari, I just tested it out =)

khrystyan

I am playing on a Mac and continually get this Error, really gets in the way of testing this game out. Would love a worked solution posted on the forums if possible please :]

ktlevesque

Hitting refresh one or two times seems to do the trick for most. I've done it to my laptop with sucess.

Unfortunately, it doesn't work on my desktop. Support has provided long work arounds that don't seem to do the trick. They are aware of the problem and have told me that they are working on the issue. It may have something to do with the security settings with Flash, but that doesn't make sense because I am using the same browser version and flash version from my laptop and my desktop.

From their lack of viable solutions, I would assume that they are just as baffled as we are.

I have a trouble ticket submitted. They check in with me every couple of weeks to see if I have the same problem. I guess they hope the regular maintenace they perform will solve the issue. It's hard to tell, they don't post version update descriptions or known issues anymore.

Sign in to follow this