Sign in to follow this  
Ronkar

[GENERAL] Graphics - Black Screen

Ronkar

when i double click on the pokemon tcg online icon, the load screen turns black and it wont laod so i cant play. Plz do something about it!

KaraHellsing

I can get the game to load, but when it is in the chosing thing on the left side, and I go to say trainer challange or the shop, it goes black and does nothing... Has been for the last 2 updates.

Mod_Jube

Unfortunately, many graphical glitches are a result of systems not meeting the TCGO system requirements. Please view the specifications below:

Minimum System Requirements for Pokémon TCGO

[*********** System: Windows XP with service pack 3, Windows Vista or 7
  • CPU: Pentium 4 2.0GHz (Single Core) Or equivalent AMD Athlon
  • Memory: 2GB
  • Hard Drive Space: 2GB of free drive space
  • Graphics Hardware: DirectX 9.0c compliant card 128MB RAM, Shader 2.0+ (ATI Radeon X300/nVida GeForce 6200 or better)
  • Sound Hardware: DirectX 9.0c compliant onboard or discrete soundboard
  • Network: Internet connection required for play

Recommended System Requirements for Pokémon TCGO

[*********** System: Windows XP with service pack 3, Windows Vista or 7
  • CPU: Intel Core2 Duo 1.8GHz Or equivalent AMD Athlon64 x2
  • Memory: 2GB
  • Hard Drive Space: 2GB of free drive space
  • Graphics Hardware: DirectX 9.0c compliant card 128MB RAM, Shader 2.0+ (ATI Radeon X300/nVida GeForce 6200 or better)
  • Sound Hardware: DirectX 9.0c compliant onboard or discrete soundboard
  • Network: Internet connection required for play

If you meet the system requirements for TCGO, please try the following:

• Ensure that you have the newest video and audio drivers for your system, downloaded from the manufacturer's website.
  • Try lowering your desktop resolution to 1024x768.
  • Once in the game, go to your Settings and change performance to "Fastest", lower your game resolution to 1024x768.
  • If it is still glitching out, switch the game to windowed mode.

Also note that the majority of issues are resolved by doing a full uninstall. Unfortunately, the game does not always remove the all of its associated files when it is uninstalled. Reinstalling the game while those files are still present can create a conflict within the program. This is a known issue and the development team is working on a fix for it.

Until the development team can put a fix in place, you can do a "full" uninstall by following the steps below:

1. Go to the Programs and Features section your computer's Control Panel. Select the game and uninstall it.
  2. Go to the directory where the game was installed. The default directory is C:\Users\your user name\AppData.
  3. The game stores files in the LocalLow and Roaming folders. Go into the LocalLow folder and delete the "The Pok_mon Company International" folder. Go into the Roaming folder and delete the "Pokemon Trading Card Game Online" folder.
  4. Empty your Recycle Bin.

Once you've completed this process, grab the latest installer from http://www.pokemontcg.com/download and reinstall the game.

hoppip143

I loged in and from the login part to the cards ther are no pichers or even werding borders on it like the log it sechen and the top hub bar no pichres  on ther esept the leters and the back ground and sorry I can't spell this right

Mod_Lyam

Hi hoppip143,

Please submit a ticket by clicking the link [to the support portal] in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.

Sign in to follow this