PvP Discussion: Guide

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

21 July 2016 - 01:32 PM

dziesmer

Elite Trainer

• dziesmer

I will see what we can do Alex, thanks for pointing that out for us. ;p

Slightly confused as to why a mod replied to a 3 year old post with either sarcasm or ignorance of the thread being pinned for years...

- Need cards in game? Check out Violet City Trading Company in the In-Game Item Exchange section of the forums. 

- I am always looking for my tagged wants. Add me in-game and send me a PM if you are interested in helping me complete my collection.

22 December 2016 - 08:26 PM

Owyn_Noitt

Rookie Trainer

• Owyn_Noitt

Help please! I keep meeting afk players purposely doing it to try make me leave out of impatience, but I don't any more and just do stuff while they waste their time. But now I'm meeting even worse 1s who seem to have figured out how to prevent the afk notifier from popping up, but I can still see their names at the start and I'm able to export match details at the end. Is exporting safe though and when will players like be punished please??? I've already posted to support like 3 times now about 5 players I've considered really unsportsmanlike. I took screenshots but I still don't know how to give the export details to customer service because I don't know how to go through the clipboard. I hope people aren't being paid to make the game play unlikable. Is there any way to upload screenshots in the forums without me having to put blocks and space between letters for the links?

Edited by Mod_Snow, 30 December 2016 - 04:54 PM.
Links to external websites are prohibited in these forums.

23 December 2016 - 01:40 AM

GideonOwusu23

Rookie Trainer

• GideonOwusu23

pls read my topic- Help bring ancient trait salamence back thank you

26 January 2017 - 10:42 PM

Isalopgal

Rookie Trainer

• Isalopgal

I learned on july 16th, the new tournament legal will be NXD-on for the 2013-2014 season

18 February 2017 - 04:45 AM

rabiddawg

Rookie Trainer

• rabiddawg

What is being done about cheating in the game?? I have noticed it more and more as my son and I play in PVP. I also would like to know why people are allowed to use the same cards over and over as they pull them out of the discard pile. I just wasted almost 20 minutes watching a guy play the same cards over and over again. Why isn't there a limit set on the amount of times you can use the same card from the discard pile? Is this an issue that is common for people?? 

18 February 2017 - 04:33 PM

SandaledOtter

Elite Trainer

• SandaledOtter

What is being done about cheating in the game?? I have noticed it more and more as my son and I play in PVP. I also would like to know why people are allowed to use the same cards over and over as they pull them out of the discard pile. I just wasted almost 20 minutes watching a guy play the same cards over and over again. Why isn't there a limit set on the amount of times you can use the same card from the discard pile? Is this an issue that is common for people?? 

I'm going to not answer this in this "guide" thread, except to say these two things:

1. There are cards that let you draw things from discard, so they are legal.

2. Each player has a 25 minute clock for all their actions in the game.

"Swishonk!" That's what's happening!

18 May 2017 - 04:55 PM

12CheekyBoy2

Rookie Trainer

• 12CheekyBoy2

Hi,

I would like to say that while playing Pokémon tcgo  it will not let me chat and I have not been banned from the game once.

18 May 2017 - 09:10 PM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

Hi,

I would like to say that while playing Pokémon tcgo  it will not let me chat and I have not been banned from the game once.

Alas, this is what has been done to us players.  Open chat has been completely removed.  TPCi claims this was done to stop trolls, but the community realizes just how flawed that statement is.  I encourage you to post here: http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/46559-please-dont-can-the-chat/page-1

The truth waits for no one.  That which you refuse to see, TPCi, slips past you.  The chat function was never your problem, yet through your blindness, you have made it one.

27 May 2018 - 02:18 PM

ZotiMoon

Junior Trainer

• ZotiMoon

I have a couple of questions...

Where do I find these tourneys?

Are groups and Teams solely for tourney play, and how do I join one?

Bika Bika!!

- Pikachu 

20 June 2018 - 09:19 AM

shalviraletta

Rookie Trainer

• shalviraletta
Impressive.Thank you for the information.

For more details please visit [url="************************************************"]************************************************[/url]

01 July 2018 - 02:43 AM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello everyone,

Due to the age of this thread and the fact that it is no longer quite up to date, I have decided to close the thread at this time. 

Thanks for understanding!

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!