PvP Discussion: Guide

• Please log in to reply

01 May 2014 - 06:10 AM

DrakkWan

Rookie Trainer

• DrakkWan
hmm...i like your guides...i like participating in tournaments but there have been none so far in Penang, Malaysia. if possible i would like to rally a number of the players here and maybe hold a tournament

06 May 2014 - 03:34 PM

n3n2n1

Novice Trainer

• n3n2n1
i also like Pokemon tournaments ,cards & other stuffs but neither of them are available in my country ..

"I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST , LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS"

07 June 2014 - 03:30 AM

RubenOCapitao

Rookie Trainer

• RubenOCapitao
it should be more tournaments and the versus mode a little more competitive and organizated with ranks etc ;)

21 August 2014 - 01:29 PM

Zepina

Rookie Trainer

• Zepina
how can i get in on some tournaments

27 August 2014 - 07:50 PM

The_Zipstar

Rookie Trainer

• The_Zipstar
i want to join the tournament

14 October 2014 - 12:37 AM

hellooo1

Senior Trainer

• hellooo1
Wow I remeber when there were only 2 people that commented on this

28 October 2014 - 03:59 PM

36NJVVPE7LAMV

Rookie Trainer

• 36NJVVPE7LAMV
Thank you so much for posting this, it is very helpful!!! :)

09 November 2014 - 04:02 AM

TheUltimateAbso

Novice Trainer

• TheUltimateAbso

Ok, so any entry fees to tourneys are banned?

Even if they are used as prizes?

If so, there seem to be a lot of tourneys breaking the rules right now...

I ranked 0th in the nothing tournament :P

10 November 2014 - 02:30 AM

TrickyRick

Rookie Trainer

• TrickyRick

I have noticed that there is no easy way to report a bug or an in game issue.. Which i find to be a problem all in it own.. Anyway... Gengar EX ( when using Dimension Valley stadium card ) has a bug.. His second spell ( sorry i cant think of the name off the top of my head ) is supposed to attack and then instantly retreat and switch places with one of your benched pokemon. Well... I've noticed when using Dimension Valley ( even if i still apply the correct amount of original energy cards to use the spell ) does not retreat.. Which hinders his game play quite a lot. Besides that bug I wanted to bring to light the fact that there needs to be a MUCH easier way to submit a bug or glitch and not be forced to scroll through "Recently asked questiong" and the last thing that i feel GREATLY hinders the awesomeness of Pokemon TCG.. is the locked or untradable cards.. I'm sitting on 4 EXs i will never use and i cant use them for cards i do want or need.. Anyway... The main point of this rant was about the new Gengar EXs glitch with him not retreating when he should.. Other than that i love the game.. just needs a few small tweaks in my opinion. :) 

23 November 2014 - 10:38 AM

shuvo_1

Veteran Trainer

• shuvo_1
Hello guys! I am new to this game . I want to join tournaments . Plz tell me rules and other about joining tournaments. Add me in game Shuvo_1

-Winner of Happy New Year Quiz 2014

-Top 12 in Ultimate Player of 2015(January Season)

30 December 2014 - 08:31 PM

RonIQ

Rookie Trainer

• RonIQ

Anyone concerned in having these changes to PvP?

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/27562-pvp-match-changes/?p=343750

11 January 2015 - 07:19 AM

JednaJedinaNina

Rookie Trainer

• JednaJedinaNina

I just wanted to say how set up this game is. You can very often clearly see, in the first round already, who is going to win the match. I do not know about the rest of you, but that is pis*ing me off!! Plus, the game is "in maintenance" way too often, various bugs... All of this is very disappointing and I am going to reconsider playing this game any more. Pity...

Edited by JednaJedinaNina, 11 January 2015 - 07:24 AM.

15 March 2015 - 02:33 AM

R3DKN1GHT117

Rookie Trainer

• R3DKN1GHT117
which ever gym trainer is free ill battle the.
if they are up for it

Edited by R3DKN1GHT117, 15 March 2015 - 02:33 AM.

02 October 2015 - 07:14 AM

MasterShuriken

Trainer

• MasterShuriken

I would like to ask if entry fees for tournaments are still banned...

Many tournaments now use it...

02 October 2015 - 05:41 PM

harshu

Elite Trainer

• harshu

I would like to ask if entry fees for tournaments are still banned...

Many tournaments now use it...

Entry fees if for the prize pool is known as Donation. Entry fees in banned. But if a player uses it to increase the prize pool. It is allowed.

Probably the MOST HATED WRITER on PTCGO !
If you need any Deck help just visit this thread - The Best Decks in TCG - http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/28694-the-best-decks-in-tcg/
If you are new, and looking for a Beginner's Guide, click the following topic, to get reach to a Helpful Guide. - New Player Guide - http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/31931-new-player-guide/
Click the names, and you can reach those Topics :)

02 October 2015 - 10:18 PM

Mod_Poplar

• Mod_Poplar

Hey there Trainers!

As long as all items are clearly communicated and used solely towards the prizes at the end of the tournament, this is fine. Keeping any packs, cards, or other items for profit is not permitted.

Moderator Poplar
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Tree puns seem very poplar...

Need help from the support team? Visit the [url="http://support.pokemon.com/"]support portal[/url] and submit a ticket!

03 March 2016 - 03:47 PM

olafviking

Novice Trainer

• olafviking

Hi minecraftking27,

Posting multiple times in a row is considered spamming. This creates disorganization in the forums, so it is not permitted. You can read more about this rule in the Official Forum Code of Conduct.

Thanks!

poplar just fyi your link sends you to the home page not the forum code of conduct page. idk if that is intended or not but just to let you know

Olaf the pokemon player. always looking for friends to play/trade with :D

friend me if you want just a easy guy :) always looking for battles to test weird decks

estimated collection completion date: 2018

21 April 2016 - 01:19 AM

Pokegamer232

Junior Trainer

• Pokegamer232

Am I allowed to post a "I'm new here" thread here? I'm new to the community and I want to say hello to everyone.

*Collector *Battler *Enthusiast

~My dream is to compete in the tcg in real life~

21 April 2016 - 01:33 AM

seminc

Elite Trainer

• seminc

Am I allowed to post a "I'm new here" thread here? I'm new to the community and I want to say hello to *********

I don't think so. The mods usually delete those, due to them not adding anything constructive to the discussions at hand.

Edited by seminc, 21 April 2016 - 01:33 AM.

seminc

Da Señor Guru

63% Complete — 2 Sets Complete

21 July 2016 - 09:03 AM

Mod_MasterMD

Rookie Trainer

• Mod_MasterMD

Can a moderator please read over the above - I would love it if this could achieve sticky status!

I will see what we can do Alex, thanks for pointing that out for us. ;p