Bug: dark claw

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

27 April 2013 - 11:58 PM

Linnell

Expert Trainer

• Linnell
So I've come across a bug that allows the AI that runs the dark/lightning deck to gain the effect of dark claw on both her dark pokemon and her lightning type boosting both types attacks. now if i read the card correctly its only supposed to apply to dark types or if i miss read the card then its for any type with a dark energy attached to it. haven't seen it else where yet.

28 April 2013 - 12:24 AM

Linnell

Expert Trainer

• Linnell
Just looked the card up and it only applies to dark type pokemon so her lightning types, especially Zapidos shouldn't be able to gain the effect of dark claw but it does and I only noticed this when it used the attack that flips coins dealing 50x the number of heads and it hit me for 120 (landed on 2 heads) when it only should have been 100.

28 April 2013 - 07:34 AM

AlexManectric

Elite Trainer

• AlexManectric
^ Special Darkness Energy is also affected by this bug, and adds 10 additional damage regardless of the Type of Pokemon it is attached to. Please can these bugs be looked into ASAP as they are very easily exploited by players looking to cheat.

03 May 2013 - 09:49 AM

Mod_Poplar

• Mod_Poplar
Hi Linnell!

Thanks for reporting this bug. We have escalated it to the development team for review.
Moderator Poplar
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Tree puns seem very poplar...

Need help from the support team? Visit the [url="http://support.pokemon.com/"]support portal[/url] and submit a ticket!