Problems with Brazilian Redeeming Codes- The Boosters Disappeared

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

22 April 2013 - 03:48 PM

cavaleiromorto

Rookie Trainer

• cavaleiromorto
Good morning,

On 19/04, right after installing the update of Pokemon Online, I used the redeeming codes from 7 boosters brazilian Dark Explorers, Plasma Storm 3 boosters and 1 pack of Dark Explorers.

All exchanges occurred normally with their boosters appearing on the screen, but when I went to open them, 7 brazilian boosters Dark Explorers were not there.

How do I get these boosters in my account? There is a risk of this problem occurring again?

22 April 2013 - 04:43 PM

Calvin-Cool

Elite Trainer

• Calvin-Cool
This game's in beta.No idea what might happen next.
[SIZE=4]THE BOSS DRAGON TAMER
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ CALVIN COOL
RAYQUAZA OWNER[/SIZE]

22 April 2013 - 08:26 PM

AlexManectric

Elite Trainer

• AlexManectric

This game's in beta.No idea what might happen next.

If you can't post helpful advice, please don't waste people's time.

Cava - there's currently an issue with the 5 Card Boosters (which are the boosters you're referring to) which means they are not showing up in people's inventories. Don't worry - YOU STILL HAVE THESE BOOSTERS - they're just not showing up in your account at the moment. This is a known bug and is being addressed (we hope) in the coming update :)

22 April 2013 - 08:32 PM

the_sqveel

Expert Trainer

• the_sqveel
i think you can only use codes that are from the same country as your selected one. like, no german codes in teh english version, but they will work fine on the german one. it may be your codes are the wrong region, but id need a second opinion on that

profs?

23 April 2013 - 04:09 AM

RenanLRME

Rookie Trainer

• RenanLRME
Cavaleiro morto same problem here i am brazilian too and in the same day i redemeed 3 dark explorers and 3 next destinies brazilian booster and both dont appear in my collection.

23 April 2013 - 07:50 AM

Mod_Poplar

• Mod_Poplar
Hello trainers!

Each of you, please send a ticket in to the Support Team. You can do this by clicking the link in my signature or clicking the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page and signing in. From there, click "Ask a Question".

Thanks for playing!
Moderator Poplar
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Tree puns seem very poplar...

Need help from the support team? Visit the [url="http://support.pokemon.com/"]support portal[/url] and submit a ticket!

03 May 2013 - 12:48 AM

Igor_Sena

Rookie Trainer

• Igor_Sena
I'm redeeming some codes in game that does not generate booster packs to be opened. The redemption goes well except for the booster missing in the place for being opened. i know some other people that has "lost" their codes the same way. We are all brazilians, maybe it's a ploblem only for us and our 5 card booster packs. Knowing the problem in advance i've wasted only two redemption codes. Thanks in advance.

03 May 2013 - 07:41 AM

Mod_Poplar

• Mod_Poplar
Hi Igor_Sena!

Please wait a while and check back. Sometimes there is a slight delay between redeeming a code and receiving your pack. If your pack doesn't show up, please create a ticket in the support portal. You can do this by clicking the link in my signature or clicking the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your patience!
Moderator Poplar
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Tree puns seem very poplar...

Need help from the support team? Visit the [url="http://support.pokemon.com/"]support portal[/url] and submit a ticket!