Every time I log in, my trade cards are untagged! :( :(

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

22 March 2013 - 02:53 PM

OuttaYaMind

Trainer

• OuttaYaMind
Same problem still occurring for me, tagged a few cards, logged out and logged back in, nothing in my for trade binder :( I know the dev team is working hard at it, but it still is a very annoying bug that drives me away from playing since it is so hard to trade

23 March 2013 - 12:18 AM

TPCi_Mathis

TPCi Staff

• TPCi_Mathis

Well exited the EXE and restarted and the tags are gone. The only thing I can say is that I had a message saying I had a trade accepted from public was waiting for me. The trade was accepted when I was not on.

Just got a response from the Dev team:

Looks like TBurrows9730 may have a future in QA. This bug will reproduce itself if a player's trade is accepted while they are no longer in client. We are tracking this issue in our bug DB.

Gold star, Mr. Burrows!

I'll let you know once they give me a time frame for a fix! :D

Mike Liesik
Pokémon TCG Online Associate Producer
The Pokémon Company International

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

23 March 2013 - 02:49 AM

TWJan

Novice Trainer

• TWJan
Hello,
So I can share with any of my friends when I see my cards mark the cards and if no one other mark it I do not see them too, I hope you can help me
but already tried reinstalling the game but it did not work: (

MfG
TWJan

23 March 2013 - 04:38 AM

TBurrows9730

Veteran Trainer

• TBurrows9730

Just got a response from the Dev team:

Gold star, Mr. Burrows!

I'll let you know once they give me a time frame for a fix! :D

Glad to help only reporting what I saw.

23 March 2013 - 08:47 AM

Bethany1234

Veteran Trainer

• Bethany1234
So, I uninstalled the program, deleted all the Pokemon-files from my hard drive, and re-installed it again.

Not only do I still have the binder glitch, but now I also have the wonderful complication of having to uninstall and reinstall each time I exit. Because if I exit and try to come back without doing that, I get the refresher patch message that stays there for 30+ minutes (didn't wait any longer to find out after that).

Yay.
(Ongoing!) A list of my past trades: What I got; what they got =D:
<[url]http://www.pokemontcg.com/forums/showthread.php?32993>[/url]
---
A Pokémon created by recombining Mew's genes. It's said to have the most savage heart among Pokémon.

23 March 2013 - 11:23 PM

qwart

Rookie Trainer

• qwart
Hey! My tags are back! This is what I did:

I logged in, and my tags weren't working so I decided I would put off some public trade offers. I logged out and back in while my public trades are still up and MY TAGS ARE BACK!

Anyone else wanna experiment and see if this works for them?

24 March 2013 - 03:33 AM

coraguardian

Novice Trainer

• coraguardian

Hey! My tags are back! This is what I did:

I logged in, and my tags weren't working so I decided I would put off some public trade offers. I logged out and back in while my public trades are still up and MY TAGS ARE BACK!

Anyone else wanna experiment and see if this works for them?

It worked for me too! Might take more time to log on but if my binder working now, I will gladly do it until a real solution to this bug is found.

Edit: Looks like i can see my taged cards but others can't :(

Edited by coraguardian, 24 March 2013 - 03:37 AM.

26 March 2013 - 09:09 PM

Bethany1234

Veteran Trainer

• Bethany1234
The recent maintenance before and during today haven't done anything to take away the binder glitch... :( (But I did re-install the game in another location and now I don't have to uninstall and re-install every time I exit the game.)

Edited by Bethany1234, 26 March 2013 - 09:14 PM.

---
A Pokémon created by recombining Mew's genes. It's said to have the most savage heart among Pokémon.

26 March 2013 - 10:25 PM

TBurrows9730

Veteran Trainer

• TBurrows9730
My binder is working today. (After the 03/26 maintenance)
All my past tags were restored.
I have tagged/untagged multiple cards.
I have stopped and restarted the EXE four or more times and it is still tagged.
I have not had anyone else confirm that they can see my tags yet.

So if something changed "yeah".
If I just got luck "yeah".

Only one trade was accepted at this time and i believe it was after I noticed the tags were working.

26 March 2013 - 10:57 PM

Bethany1234

Veteran Trainer

• Bethany1234
TBurrows9730, I can see the cards (all or some?) you have tagged, from full art Articuno EX to Xtransceiver. Did you do anything special to make your binder appear?
---

27 March 2013 - 12:25 AM

qwart

Rookie Trainer

• qwart
My tags also seem to be working again even after logging out and back in!

27 March 2013 - 12:30 AM

TBurrows9730

Veteran Trainer

• TBurrows9730

TBurrows9730, I can see the cards (all or some?) you have tagged, from full art Articuno EX to Xtransceiver. Did you do anything special to make your binder appear?

Thanks for checking.

No I did nothing. I ASSUME that one of the maintenance cleared my issue. I do not know if there is more then one issue or if you issue is related.

Still tagged.

27 March 2013 - 12:46 AM

Bethany1234

Veteran Trainer

• Bethany1234
Well, I'm glad for the people who don't have this problem anymore, at least. (Grumble grumble grumble... :P)

If your assumption was somehow connected to your binder working again, and if this is one of those "believe and it will come true" deals... then yeah, this binder glitch and I will be together for the foreseeable future... :( :( :(
---

27 March 2013 - 03:10 AM

Richy Red

Rookie Trainer

• Richy Red
I don't know if it's the same problem, but when I log in for a daily reward, when I want the booster pack, I can't see if I received it or not, can someone tell me how can this be fixed? or if someone is already working at it

28 March 2013 - 05:40 PM

TBurrows9730

Veteran Trainer

• TBurrows9730
Tags in the morning gone "boo"
I have 4 offers expire during the night when off.

Tags reappeared after another restart.
I did accept a trade off public on a prior load.

Edited by TBurrows9730, 28 March 2013 - 05:42 PM.
update

31 March 2013 - 12:51 PM

OuttaYaMind

Trainer

• OuttaYaMind
Still no tags in my binder...makes it so hard to trade

31 March 2013 - 03:59 PM

alphadusknoir

Rookie Trainer

• alphadusknoir
same here!!

02 April 2013 - 05:12 AM

Bethany1234

Veteran Trainer

• Bethany1234
Some more upcoming maintenance...

[h=2]Scheduled Game Maintenance | 4/2/13 - 8:00AM PDT[/h]

This notice is to inform you of Scheduled Maintenance for the Pokémon TCG Online game.

When: 4/2/13 at 8:00AM PDT

Duration: We plan to complete maintenance by 4/2/13 at 9:30AM PDT. However, this is simply an estimate and is subject to change, based on the rate at which the necessary tasks are completed during this maintenance period. We will update the Maintenance notification box which appears in the upper right of the Pokémon TCG Online website should the duration of Maintenance change.

What time does Maintenance start in my time zone?
Pacific Daylight Time is observed on the west coast of the United States of America, and is UTC -7 hours. We recommend using an online tool like the [URL="http://www.timeanddate.com/time/map/"]Time Zone Map[/URL] at timeanddate.com to find your time zone.

What happens during Maintenance?
Maintenance allows the Development team to add new content, fix bugs, make critical server updates, and other important tasks. Players logged into the game can encounter errors during Maintenance. To prevent these errors from occurring, the Development team logs all players out at the beginning of Maintenance and locks the login server until Maintenance is complete.

---

04 April 2013 - 11:54 PM

neochamp25

Trainer

• neochamp25
Need to make some noise, this thread/issue hasn't been given anything new from support in 2 weeks and there has been 2 maintenance windows since then. Hope a resolution is in near sight as this feature is key to most potential trades.

06 April 2013 - 02:04 AM

OuttaYaMind

Trainer

• OuttaYaMind
So how are we supposed to play a trading card game when not only our own binders are bugged, but now I can't even see what other tag for trade, and in addition to all the the search bar for public isn't working, which means I have three bugs that are big enough to turn me away from the game. I sent a ticket and never got anything from it, sent a second and even a third one, they said they closed them and leave the first one open, but it has been closed before I sent second and third tickets. There's nothing going right and after a while, the people affected will just stop coming on since there's no pleasure from playing a trading game that can't trade. Good night