Every time I log in, my trade cards are untagged! :( :(

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

08 February 2013 - 09:57 AM

Bethany1234

Veteran Trainer

• Bethany1234
May 3, Friday: EIGHTY-FIVE DAYS now and this binder error/glitch is STILL NOT FIXED :( I've even uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but this keeps happening :( I can't do trades if all my cards are untagged :( :( This has been going on since the February 6/7 update. Has anybody experienced this? What should I do? :(

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timeline:

---

February 2013 maintenance periods: (#1) February 20; (#2) February 21; (#3) February 28

February 6/7: start of binder error (the Plasma Storm update) :( :( :(
February 9: 1st moderator post in this thread
February 14: end of first week with the binder error :(
February 20: 2nd moderator post in this thread
February 21: end of second week with the binder error :(
February 26: 3rd moderator post in this thread
February 28: end of third week with the binder error :(

---

March 2013 maintenance periods: (#4) March 4; (#5) March 6; (#6) March 11; (#7) March 20-21

March 7: end of fourth week with the binder error :(
March 13: 4th moderator post in this thread
March 14: end of fifth week with the binder error :(
March 21: end of sixth week with the binder error :(
March 21: 5th and 6th moderator posts in this thread
March 23: 7th moderator post in this thread
March 28: end of seventh week with the binder error :(
March 29: FIFTY DAYS now and we STILL have the binder glitch :( :( :(

---

April 2013 maintenance periods: (#8) April 2; (#9) April 9; (#10) April 11; (#11) April 15; (#12) April 18; (#13) April 23; (#14) April 30

April 4: end of the eighth week with the binder error :(
April 11: end of the ninth week with the binder error :(
April 12: 8th moderator post in this thread
April 18: end of the tenth week with the binder error :(
April 19: 9th and 10th moderator posts in this thread
April 25: end of the eleventh week with the binder error :(

---

May 2013 maintenance periods: (none listed at the moment)

May 2: end of the twelfth week with the binder error :(

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maintenance periods since the binder error started.

(The times stated in the notices may not be completely accurate; usually there were extensions.)

(Also, some notices don't make it into the archive for some reason, so there may have been more updates in the time period than the ones listed here.)

Original (but these are patch notes, not the update notice):
[QUOTE][IMG]http://www.pokemontcg.com/forums/images/icons/icon1.png[/IMG] 1.0.94 Patch Notes | February 6, 2013
Pokémon TCG: Black & White—Plasma Storm Now Available
Players can redeem code cards from specially marked Black & WhitePlasma Storm theme decks and booster packs unlock cards from this expansion in the Pokémon TCG Online. Black & WhitePlasma Storm contains over 130 cards, including eight powerful Pokémon-EX, three game-changing ACE SPEC cards, and all-new Team Plasma cards, easily identified by the infamous Team Plasma shield and distinctive blue border.[/QUOTE]

---------------------------------------

First maintenance period after the binder error/glitch started:
[QUOTE]This notice is to inform you of Scheduled Web Maintenance for Pokemon TCG Online.

Where: PokemonTCG.com
Date: Wednesday, February 20th, 2013
Time: 8:00am - 2:00pm PST[/QUOTE]

Second maintenance period after the binder error/glitch started:
[QUOTE]This notice is to inform you of Unscheduled Game Maintenance for Pokemon TCG Online.

Where: Pokémon TCG Online Game Client, PokemonTCG.com
Date: Thursday, February 21st, 2013
Time: 4:30am - 7:30am PST[/QUOTE]

Third maintenance period after the binder error/glitch started:
[QUOTE]This notice is to inform you of Scheduled Game Maintenance for Pokemon TCG Online.

Where: Pokémon TCG Online Game Client
Date: Thursday, February 28, 2013
Time: 1:00am-4:00am PST[/QUOTE]

Fourth maintenance period after the binder error/glitch started:
[QUOTE]This notice is to inform you of Scheduled Maintenance for Pokemon TCG Online.

Where: [url]www.Pokemon.com[/url], [url]www.PokemonTCG.com[/url], Pokémon TCG Online Game Client
Date: Monday, March 4th 2013
Time: 9:00am - 1:00pm PST[/QUOTE]

Fifth maintenance period after the binder error/glitch started:
[QUOTE]This notice is to inform you of Scheduled Maintenance for Pokemon TCG Online.

Where: Pokémon TCG Online Game Client and pokemontcg.com/download
Date: Wednesday, March 6th 2013
Time: 1:00am - 5:00pm PST[/QUOTE]

Sixth (March 11-13, over 24 hours) maintenance period after the binder error/glitch started:
[QUOTE]Where: [URL="http://www.Pokemon.com"]www.Pokemon.com[/URL], [URL="http://www.PokemonTCG.com"]www.PokemonTCG.com[/URL], Pokémon TCG Online Game Client
Date: Monday, March 11th 2013
Time: 8:00am - 10:00am PST[/QUOTE][QUOTE]The company that manages our login server made some infrastructure changes over the weekend. Unfortunately, these changes aren't playing nice right now. We're keeping the game and website in maintenance until these issues can be resolved.[/QUOTE]

Seventh (March 20-21, over 24 hours) maintenance period after the binder error/glitch started:
[QUOTE][h=2]Scheduled 24 Hour Game & Web Maintenance | Wed 3/20 7:00am PDT[/h] This notice is to inform you of Scheduled Maintenance for Pokemon TCG Online and pokemontcg.com.

Where: [URL="http://www.PokemonTCG.com"]www.PokemonTCG.com[/URL], Pokémon TCG Online Game Client
Date: Wednesday, March 20th 2013 through Thursday, March 21st 2013
Time: 7:00am - 7:00am PDT[/QUOTE]

Eighth maintenance period after the binder error/glitch started:
[QUOTE][h=2]Scheduled Game Maintenance | 4/2/13 - 8:00AM PDT[/h]

This notice is to inform you of Scheduled Maintenance for the Pokémon TCG Online game.

When: 4/2/13 at 8:00AM PDT

Duration: We plan to complete maintenance by 4/2/13 at 9:30AM PDT. However, this is simply an estimate and is subject to change, based on the rate at which the necessary tasks are completed during this maintenance period. We will update the Maintenance notification box which appears in the upper right of the Pokémon TCG Online website should the duration of Maintenance change.[/QUOTE]

Ninth maintenance period after the binder error/glitch started:
[QUOTE][h=2][IMG]http://www.pokemontcg.com/forums/images/icons/icon4.png[/IMG] Scheduled Game Maintenance | April 9, 2013 - 8:00am PST[/h]

Hello friends!

This notice is to inform you of Scheduled Maintenance for the Pokémon TCG Online game.

When: April 9, 2013 - 8:00am

Duration: We plan to complete maintenance by 10:00am PST. However, this is simply an estimate and is subject to change, based on the rate at which the necessary tasks are completed during this maintenance period. We will update the Maintenance notification box which appears in the upper right of the Pokémon TCG Online website should the duration of Maintenance change.[/QUOTE]

Tenth maintenance period after the binder error/glitch started (this maintenance period was announced, anyway):
[QUOTE]
[h=2][IMG]http://www.pokemontcg.com/forums/images/icons/icon4.png[/IMG] Scheduled Game Maintenance | April 11, 2013 - 12:01am PST[/h]

Hello friends!

When: April 11, 2013 - 12:01am

Duration: We plan to complete maintenance on April 11th by 8:00am PST. However, this is simply an estimate and is subject to change, based on the rate at which the necessary tasks are completed during this maintenance period. We will update the Maintenance notification box which appears in the upper right of the Pokémon TCG Online website should the duration of Maintenance change.

What time does Maintenance start in my time zone?
Pacific Standard Time is observed on the west coast of the United States of America, and is UTC -8 hours. We recommend using an online tool like the Time Zone Map at [URL="http://timeanddate.com"]timeanddate.com[/URL] to find your time zone.

What happens during Maintenance?
Maintenance allows the Development team to add new content, fix bugs, make critical server updates, and other important tasks. Players logged into the game can encounter errors during Maintenance. To prevent these errors from occurring, the Development team logs all players out at the beginning of Maintenance and locks the login server until Maintenance is complete.

As always, thank you for your patience and your support!

[/QUOTE]

Eleventh maintenance period after the binder error/glitch started:
[QUOTE] [h=2][IMG]http://www.pokemontcg.com/forums/images/icons/icon4.png[/IMG] Scheduled Web Maintenance | April 15, 2013 - 09:00am PST[/h]

Hello friends!

This notice is to inform you of Scheduled Maintenance for the Pokémon TCG Online website.

When: April 15, 2013 - 9:00am

Duration: We plan to complete maintenance on April 15th by 11:00am PST. However, this is simply an estimate and is subject to change, based on the rate at which the necessary tasks are completed during this maintenance period. We will update the Maintenance notification box which appears in the upper right of the Pokémon TCG Online website should the duration of Maintenance change.[/QUOTE]

Twelfth maintenance period after the binder error/glitch started:
[QUOTE][h=2][IMG]http://www.pokemontcg.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.png[/IMG] Scheduled Web & Game Maintenance | April 18, 2013 - COMPLETED[/h][indent=1] Hello friends!

This notice is to inform you of Scheduled Website & Game Maintenance for Pokémon TCG Online.

When: April 18, 2013 - 8:00am

Duration: We plan to complete maintenance by 4:00pm PST. However, this is simply an estimate and is subject to change, based on the rate at which the necessary tasks are completed during this maintenance period. We will update the Maintenance notification box which appears in the upper right of the Pokémon TCG Online website should the duration of Maintenance change.

Pacific Standard Time is observed on the west coast of the United States of America, and is UTC -8 hours. We recommend using an online tool like the Time Zone Map at [URL="http://timeanddate.com"]timeanddate.com[/URL] to find your time zone.

Maintenance allows the Development team to add new content, fix bugs, make critical server updates, and other important tasks. Players logged into the website and game client can encounter errors during Maintenance. To prevent these errors from occurring, the Development team logs all players out at the beginning of Maintenance and locks the login server until Maintenance is complete.

[/QUOTE]

Thirteenth maintenance period after the binder error/glitch started:
[QUOTE][h=2][IMG]http://www.pokemontcg.com/forums/images/icons/icon4.png[/IMG] Scheduled Game Maintenance | April 23, 2013 - 8:00am PST[/h][indent=1] Hello friends!

This notice is to inform you of Scheduled Game Maintenance for the Pokémon TCG Online client.

When: April 23, 2013 - 8:00am

Duration: We plan to complete maintenance on April 23th by 2:00pm PST. However, this is simply an estimate and is subject to change, based on the rate at which the necessary tasks are completed during this maintenance period. We will update the Maintenance notification box which appears in the upper right of the Pokémon TCG Online website should the duration of Maintenance change.

Maintenance allows the Development team to add new content, fix bugs, make critical server updates, and other important tasks. Players logged into the game can encounter errors during Maintenance. To prevent these errors from occurring, the Development team logs all players out at the beginning of Maintenance and locks the login server until Maintenance is complete.

[/QUOTE]

Fourteenth maintenance period after the binder error/glitch started:
[QUOTE][h=2]Scheduled Web Maintenance | April 30, 2013 - COMPLETE[/h][indent=1] Hello friends!

This notice is to inform you of Scheduled Maintenance for the Pokémon TCG Online website.

When: April 30, 2013 - 8:00am

Duration: We plan to complete maintenance on April 30th by 12:00pm PST. However, this is simply an estimate and is subject to change, based on the rate at which the necessary tasks are completed during this maintenance period. We will update the Maintenance notification box which appears in the upper right of the Pokémon TCG Online website should the duration of Maintenance change.

Maintenance allows the Development team to add new content, fix bugs, make critical server updates, and other important tasks. Players logged into the website can encounter errors during Maintenance. To prevent these errors from occurring, the Development team logs all players out at the beginning of Maintenance and locks the login server until Maintenance is complete.

[/QUOTE]

Edited by Bethany1234, 03 May 2013 - 08:23 AM.

(Ongoing!) A list of my past trades: What I got; what they got =D:
<[url]http://www.pokemontcg.com/forums/showthread.php?32993>[/url]
---
A Pokémon created by recombining Mew's genes. It's said to have the most savage heart among Pokémon.

09 February 2013 - 02:56 AM

alphadusknoir

Rookie Trainer

• alphadusknoir
I'm having the same issue!!! Both, trades and wanted binders are empty when logging back in? Au secours!!!

09 February 2013 - 03:46 AM

Mod_Watermelon

Retired

• Mod_Watermelon
Hey Guys,

The best thing to do right now is to contact the Support team and inform them of the issue you are experiencing. The Support team will investigate this issue and work to resolve this. You can click on "Support Portal" link located in my signature and log into your account. Then click on "Ask a Question" and submit your ticket.
Prof_Watermelon
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
"There is no knowledge that is not Power"

Need help from the support team? Visit the [url="http://www.pokemon.com/support"]support portal[/url] and submit a ticket!

10 February 2013 - 09:47 AM

EEJR

Trainer

• EEJR
I got the same issue after the plasma patch.

12 February 2013 - 09:14 PM

Bethany1234

Veteran Trainer

• Bethany1234
Why oh why wasn't this fixed in the February 12 update?? :( :( I am so, so disappointed... :( :( (You know the blue crying face in the game? Insert that here.)

Sigh... :(

Edited by Bethany1234, 16 February 2013 - 09:27 AM.

---
A Pokémon created by recombining Mew's genes. It's said to have the most savage heart among Pokémon.

13 February 2013 - 09:20 PM

Bethany1234

Veteran Trainer

• Bethany1234
The February 13 update had me holding my breath in hope, since they said they fixed issues with viewing people's collections... But I only had my hopes dashed once again :(

I wonder if six months down the line, I'll be still posting in this thread every time there's an update that HASN'T fixed this very problematic issue :( :(

Edited by Bethany1234, 16 February 2013 - 09:27 AM.

---

13 February 2013 - 10:16 PM

TBurrows9730

Veteran Trainer

• TBurrows9730

Hey Guys,

The best thing to do right now is to contact the Support team and inform them of the issue you are experiencing. The Support team will investigate this issue and work to resolve this. You can click on "Support Portal" link located in my signature and log into your account. Then click on "Ask a Question" and submit your ticket.

I am having the same issue.

Prof - I did send a support ticket and it has gotten no feedback.

13 February 2013 - 10:17 PM

AgentSpectre

Rookie Trainer

• AgentSpectre
Same issue here. Is it only affecting select users? because that's strange.

13 February 2013 - 10:31 PM

alphadusknoir

Rookie Trainer

• alphadusknoir
I did too send a ticket 3 days ago. My concern now is when following up to see the suggested solution, I'm beeing redirected to "Skype" to make a phone call to the USA, is that normal procedure? since it was not that way in my past support requests?
BTW the last patch did not solve this issue for me neither!

15 February 2013 - 01:02 PM

FASONMASON

Novice Trainer

• FASONMASON
The same here.:(

15 February 2013 - 06:11 PM

TBurrows9730

Veteran Trainer

• TBurrows9730
OK - As of today no one can do a private trade to me as they cannot see the cards I have marked.
Support has made no response to my issue.
Is this a know issue?
Is there any way I can work around the issue?

18 February 2013 - 11:36 AM

spoongebab

Novice Trainer

• spoongebab
Same problem here and ive already reported this to supporter, no solution.

19 February 2013 - 05:05 PM

Bethany1234

Veteran Trainer

• Bethany1234
So I see that there's going to be web maintenance on February 20. I wonder if they'll squeeze in some game maintenance to finally fix this issue? :( I really hope so... :( :(
---

20 February 2013 - 01:59 AM

TPCi_Mathis

TPCi Staff

• TPCi_Mathis
The Mod team escalated this to the QA team. They have been unable to reproduce this error. At this point, we're trying to compile as much information as possible to help them find a common cause. Once identified and reproduced, the QA team can communicate the issue to the Dev team, who will begin working on a fix.

If you are experiencing this issue, PLEASE submit a support ticket with as much detailed information as possible. If the Mods need additional information from you, they'll ask some follow up questions. The more reports we have, the faster we'll be able to narrow down the cause of this bug.

Mike Liesik
Pokémon TCG Online Associate Producer
The Pokémon Company International

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

20 February 2013 - 05:23 AM

TBurrows9730

Veteran Trainer

• TBurrows9730
Ok
1) in the past I have tagged cards for trade, want and review. The review always stayed. The trade and wants would appear to be undone after a trade but reappear after an exit and restart.
2) I currently have nothing tagged as want, trade or review. I did not undo my tags and should have cards marked.
3) go to collection
4) absol is selected
5) tag want, trade, review
6) the card displays the tags
7) selecting the for trade shows the one card
8) selecting the wanted shows the one card
9) selecting the review shows the one card
10) exit the program
11) restart the program
12) the card does not have the tags
13) the groups do not show the card

Happens every time.

26 February 2013 - 04:01 PM

OuttaYaMind

Trainer

• OuttaYaMind
-I have the same issue as everyone here, and to add to that, even when i tag a card for trade, users who visit my binder to trade with me cannot see what i tagged for trade (this happens even when i don't log out of pokemon)
-I've sent a first ticket and got a solution suggested, but was nowhere to be seen lol...so i rejected the solution and they closed my ticket.
-Sent a second ticket to tell them about the issue still being there, and that the solution suggested never appeared, that was on the 22nd and i still havent had any news since

26 February 2013 - 05:23 PM

TPCi_Mathis

TPCi Staff

• TPCi_Mathis
It appears as though this bug is only affecting certain accounts. I've compiled a list of players who have reported this bug via this thread and the support portal and am passing it directly to the Dev team. They've got the tools necessary to pull of all of the information in the affected accounts and dig through the data to find a common cause. I'll keep you posted when I know more.

EDIT: I just logged into the test server with an account that is affected by this bug on the live server. Cards remained tagged after exiting the game client and logging back in. It appears as though they've got a fix in place for this issue. It should be deployed with the mid-March game update.

Edited by Prof_Mathis, 26 February 2013 - 05:54 PM.
New information

Mike Liesik
Pokémon TCG Online Associate Producer
The Pokémon Company International

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

26 February 2013 - 06:23 PM

TBurrows9730

Veteran Trainer

• TBurrows9730
Prof_Mathis,

Thanks for the update. When it seems so reproducible to me I assume it was generic and easy to see. Glad they have tracked it down, I am looking forward to the fix.

26 February 2013 - 06:57 PM

Bethany1234

Veteran Trainer

• Bethany1234
Oh, hope is rising from deep inside me... O.o (No joke.) Let not my hopes be dashed... :P

Glad to see that there's a possible fix in the middle of next month, thank you!! :) :)

But, y'know... if you feel like holding game maintenance a bit earlier to fix this, you would totally have the blessing of the people involved... XD XD

Meanwhile, I'll be practicing my thank you speech to everybody involved in anticipation of the big day :D
---

27 February 2013 - 02:46 AM

OuttaYaMind

Trainer

• OuttaYaMind
Thanks a lot Mathis :) really enjoy the feedback and the step taken towards fixing this horrible bug :)