Sign in to follow this  
elitetrainer468

how to unlock decks in tc

elitetrainer468

how are players able to unlock decks by playing the trainer challenge?

Reoksio

Depends on what you mean...

-- To unlock the three Black and White Theme Decks, you will have to buy it's real world counterpart. There will be a code card inside. Go to the shop section of the site and redeem the code, the deck will unlock. However, to better suit the Trainer Challenge, cards will be slightly different.

-- To unlock the Trainer Challenge decks (and the cards) in TCGO Closed Beta, you will have to play with a single deck 12 times and win all the card rewards. (There are 12 of them) Every deck can be unlocked, however, decks that you've completed (have all 12 rewards for) before last week's major update are still void and locked. This will be fixed with the next major update.

The decks will be under the "Packs" section of the Collections screen in TCGO Closed Beta.

rkgji

Do you know any of the pokemon codes? please tell me

need help? pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help me

elitetrainer468

Do you know any of the pokemon codes? please tell me

need help? pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help me

asking for black and white theme deck codes is violating the code of conduct.

reiphyr

I purchased the Nightfall deck a few months ago yet have no idea how to make it allow me to use it online.

PyreDynasty

I purchased the Nightfall deck a few months ago yet have no idea how to make it allow me to use it online.

No one else does either, the one thing we do know is purchasing the real deck does not give you a digital one.

Marihser

Hey, hey, hey! If you don't reveal the codes here, you don't do it anywhere!

Nobody has it except a shopping site!

And I need Samurott to get past a Reshiram or two!

deaftstar

To unlock nightfall, do we need to buy the deck? I bought it, there is no QR card.

Do we have to buy it online?

Is it unlockable yet?

Mod_Steel

To unlock nightfall, do we need to buy the deck? I bought it, there is no QR card.

Do we have to buy it online?

Is it unlockable yet?

Hello Trainers,

At this time, the currently released Nightfall and Daybreak decks do not contain online codes. You can assure that a deck will have an online code when it is specially marked with the TCG Online symbol, which looks like this:

tcgonlineicon.jpg

There will be a notification on the box that says the deck contains a code that grants access to the online portion of the game. The exact wording is:

"Play this deck online!" on the front of the box, and:

"Contains 1 code card. This card gives you access to an additional deck for play in the Pokemon TCG Online Trainer Challenge" on the back of the box.

Hope this clears up any confusion!

Prof Steel

Forum Mod

"Too Big Too Strong Too Fast Too Good!"

SilvanoMorrigan

I've unlocked both the grass and fire decks in the trainer challenge, But some of my pokemon and all of my energy cards aren't showing up. Can you please help?

Mod_Proto

Greetings!

The Decks in the trainer challenge don't come fully unlocked. You will unlock the big hitters of the deck as your play throughout the trainer challenge. If you just keep playing through it you will get all your cards. Thanks!

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition, giving up makes it permanent."

thegamer345

Not to be rude but you forgot to let them know that once it is unlocked that they need to go open the deck box just like they would a pack once they have unlocked the deck in trainer challenge. I think that's what she was asking about.

Sojiro_Maksu

Hey, What's up!

I wanted to post an issue that I have had for a very long time that has still not been fixed. Within Trainer Challenge I have successfully unlocked both the water and grass decks but the fire one is still locked in multiplayer. And no, it is not showing up where the boosters appear.

People keep telling me that I need to beat 12 different trainers with the fire deck to unlock it, so I went overboard and defeated all 48 possible trainers with the deck and it still isn't unlocked. I have had this problem since around the time of release of the open beta and it still hasn't been addressed. Since then I have inputed codes and got a lot more cards but there are some that would still be useful in that fire deck right now.

Perhaps this is a well known issue and it has already received comments and such. If so could you please fill me in on the status? Thanks

Sign in to follow this