Problem making trades

• Please log in to reply

16 May 2011 - 12:52 AM

cannib

Rookie Trainer

• cannib
As the title says, I'm having some problems making trades. When I want to trade with someone, or just to check their cards and wanted lists, I go through "make an offer" and select their name from a dropdown menu. Once there, sometimes a person's wanted cards are not showing up, sometimes I am unable to see what cards they are looking for that I do not own despite clicking show all, sometimes I cannot see the cards they have that I do not own, and sometimes my cards are shown as theirs. Is there an easier or faster way to check collections/wanted lists and make trades? With the several second delay between each action and each letter typed in chat I'm getting, setting up and making a trade is proving extremely difficult.

16 May 2011 - 01:30 AM

Prof_Midvali

Rookie Trainer

• Prof_Midvali
I appreciate all the details here. I've taken note of these concerns and observations and passed them along. Thanks so much for the detailed report!

[i]

Always feel free to submit a ticket to The Pokémon Support Team at [url=http://support.pokemon.com]support.pokemon.com[/url] with any bug reports, concerns or issues. Remember, you MUST be signed into your Pokémon Trainer Club Account to receive a response.